Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Words


In the wake of our ever expanding federal government and our ever growing national debt, I would like to call all who would read this to the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
I have studied the Constitution more in the last year than at any time in my 68 years of life. I fear for our future generations who are not being taught the intent of our founding fathers but rather conditioned to rely on a central government instead of self reliance and responsibility that freedom brings. Please read our Constitution and early writings of our founding fathers and see if you do not agree with me that most of what our elected officials do, after taking an oath to uphold the very Constitution they violate daily, is destroying the future of a once free Republic. Just my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment