Thursday, December 9, 2010

Who wins? Who looses?


The Democrats are mad cause they can't raise taxes.
The Republicans are mad cause they can't make them permanent.
The president says they all should be happy cause its as good a deal as we can get.
So who wins the pundents ask? I don't know and I don't care because I know who loses. All those who voted these bum's out (or tried to) as it is business as usual. Only in Washington could a bill to not raise taxes be made by spending billions more of our tax money without paying for it in spending cuts.
Who loses, we the people and especially our children who are losing their country and their freedom as well as inheriting this enormous tax bill. I am sure Washington will figure out a way to tax these taxes so they can spend some more. If things don't change in January I am wondering why we pay taxes at all? I feel like a serf under robber barons.

No comments:

Post a Comment