Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Words


Disney On Ice - what a marvelous diversion that was on last year's spring visit by our daughter and grand-daughter. Never mind it cost too much the look on the child's face was worth every penny, even the over priced snow cone which she would not share with me.
It got me thinking (I know some think that is rare and very dangerous but I do it anyway) I have a flag rolled up and standing against the wall in my man hole. I proudly display it on my front porch on appropriate holidays. I recently started as part of my morning devotional facing that flag, placing my hand over my heart and repeating the words "I pledge allegiance to the FLAG of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands. One nation, under GOD, indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
I was just wondering, "Does anyone know where that REPUBLIC went?"

No comments:

Post a Comment