Sunday, March 29, 2009

Someone Please Help Me Understand


I am having trouble what it means to be "politically correct" or "politically incorrect". They are changing the name of the new trade center at the sight of the 9/11 disaster from Freedom Trade Center to One World Trade Center. Stating that the reason why is that it is more "politically correct", thus implying that freedom is
"politically incorrect".
I always thought "politically correct" was what the majority wanted and "politically incorrect" was that rejected by the majority. Someone please help me understand as it appears to me the more the minority rules the more FREEDOM we loose!

1 comment:

  1. If you find out the answer to your question Geroge, let me know too. Since when did freedom become incorrect! Lord, help us all.

    ReplyDelete