Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Common Sense --- Stupid


What would happen if I looked at my family budget like the Federal Government looks at theirs.
The common sense fact is my budget is limited to what I have and will see come to me over the period of my budget.
I want the best health coverage available. My budget says that I can't afford it. So I don't get it. If I did what would I do about the bill when it comes due?
In fact there are times when life requires that I cut some of my budget expenses because things outside my control cause unforeseen expenses (loss of income,
inflation, sickness). Common sense tells me I cannot go deeper in debt to cope with these circumstances, I must do what I have to do to stay solvent. I can't borrow my way out of debt it doesn't work that way I am only going deeper into debt.
Common sense says, "My budget is not the end but a tool which should be managed carefully in order to get by and hopefully get ahead."
Why can't our president's and congress see this? It is not what you want that shapes your destiny it is what you do with what you have. Use a little common sense and you won't look so stupid! God is in control of our environment and I learned a long time ago He only requires me to be a good steward not do His job, that is to deny Him and that leads to failure.
America, it is time to trust in God and the American people as our constitution requires. Mr. President and Congress get your own house in order and quite interfering in what you have no business doing when the simple truth is we can't afford what you have already done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment