Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Words


Bear says, "Mr. President if you are a natural born American just show your birth certificate. Don't have one I understand that I didn't either. Never saw the need for it as I was born at home in Bayou La Batre, Alabama and the attending country doctor didn't take the time to issue one. Ten years in the Marine Corps with tours in Vietnam and Okinawa I didn't need one for those foreign travels. Not until year later when I applied for a passport to go on a Mission Trip to Brazil. Wow thought I would never get one as it seemed after living all my life in America and serving in the military in a war zone my government wasn't sure I was a citizen. Never mind I had a top secret clearance with a krypto access while on active duty, wow! Took almost a year of producing documentation to get a passport to carry the Lord's Word and not a rifle overseas. How can it be so hard for me to go on a mission trip to pass government requirements yet a man can be president without producing proof of citizenship. This old bear thinks something ain't right in Denmark."

No comments:

Post a Comment