Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Words


I woke up this morning to a sinking feeling that the future is inevitable. The Arkansas primaries ended yesterday and with all that has been done to us by our government these past two years I had held hope that the American people would wake up and return us to sanity. Anger is not enough to express my disappointment! On the Democratic side we have a run off between two career politicians that have in common just about everything that is wrong with our country and even though I cast my votes in the Republican primary we fared no better as a career politician received the nod there too. Looks like once again a choice of the lesser of evils. WAKE UP Arkansas! WAKE UP America! Don't you know we are on the eve of destruction of what our forefathers worked and died for?

No comments:

Post a Comment