Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Words


Bear says, "Man I am getting tired. Another call today from a poll whose questions clearly suggest a political slant. I quit watching the news on the tube because everything is slanted to a view not reporting the facts. I read the paper selectively because most of it is based on opinion to truth. I can't support either party or any politician because they all have an agenda. Seems like whenever anyone tries to act reasonable and do the right thing they are either accused of being something, or against something, or taken to court or all of the above. I just want everyone to take responsibility for themselves and take care of the results of their own actions. When I was a cub the good guys wore white hats, the bad guys black and the choice was clear. Today from the president to the voter everything is a politically correct gray and it seems nobody knows the difference between right and wrong or legal and illegal --- it just wears me out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment