Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Words


Ebony says, "After the last two entries three things are clear to me. First, Mr. P.B. you are so cock sure of yourself and always being right and having your way no matter what the result I am sure you are a democrat. Second, Patches I have observed that nothing is ever right for you, whatever happens you are not satisfied and just complain about everything and oh yes you want to butt in when someone else is enjoying something, I am sure you are a republican. Third, I am convinced it is best to just accept your place, it is easy when you are as adorable as me and just let the hand that feeds take care of things and oh yes it never hurts to suck up to those who have control, I'm not sure what that makes me but I will quietly assume the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment