Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday Words


A beautiful sight on the island of Hawaii. This magnificent work of God has existed for centuries and God will sustain it for as long as He wills.
I wonder what our president and congress can do to assure that God does not allow it to fail. Can we protect ourselves from the Will of the Creator God? I humbly don't think so, no more than we can protect ourselves from those who have lost or never had a trust in Him.
Like most who have been in the presence of death and its possibilities I hve been assured by the presence of God and have been assured that His Will is what will be done. He has told me in His Word "He knew me since I was in my mothers womb" and "He knows the number of hairs on my head" for those who know me the latter may not seem to be that great an accomplishment, but I believe He didn't count them He put them there!
To those who came before us and forged our history the words "In God we trust" were not catch a phrase but a way of life. They can rewrite our history and make it politically correct but they cannot change the truth, that God's Will not man's molded history and holds the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment