Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter

I saw on the news the other day that THEY say, "Christianity is dead in America." This I know....because the Bible tells me so:

In the beginning was the Word:
the Word was with God
and the Word was God.
He was with God in the beginning.
Through Him all things came to be,
not one thing had its beginning except through Him.
All that came to be had life in him
and that life was the light of men,
A light that shines in the dark,
a light that darkness could not overpower.

THEY nailed that Light to a tree.
THEY thought that Light was dead.
Easter shows that THEY were wrong then and I believe THEY are wrong now.
If there is to be peace on earth and joy to men it will not come from THEY but can be found in the events of Good Friday and the truth of Easter Sunday.

May America return to God and may God bless America is my prayer for this Easter and to all the peace and joy that is Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment