Thursday, August 27, 2009

It Is Not To Late


Well it is beginning. A certain recently deceased senator who long served past his usefulness to America is being made into a saint by the media and his political party and his memory is being used to advance their most recent unpopular and deadly cause the nationalization of health services to eliminate another trumped up emergency.
Remember the emergency that led to the massive amount of money needed to save the economy. It has not done anything but help those who have made bad business choices and should have had to face the consequences for their irresponsible actions. It is not to late. Only a small amount of these funds that were needed under the pretense that if not spent immediately we would face the end of our economy. We still have an economy (though Washington is working to destroy it as we know it) and we still have the money awaiting the irresponsible decisions of our government to spend it. I urge all Americans to demand that the money be spent in the only reasonable way our situation demands. It be returned to the taxpayers (whose money after all it is) and used to retire its portion of the National Debt. Lets start demanding the same thing that applies to the average family in America. If I am responsible I cannot spend others money to pay for my responsibilities, if I am responsible and wish to remain solvent I must only spend that which I not only can afford but only that which I have. America we should demand no less of those who work for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment