Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Words


Is it just me, full of doubt and cynicism or is the world really upside down. On the news this morning they are celebrating the release of the two reporters through the efforts of Bill Clinton.
Give me a break.
The two young women were caught where they knew they shouldn't be. The punishment seemed harsh by our standards, 12 years for illegally entering foreign soil, after all we welcome and make available the perks of our country to those who enter illegally.
The Koreans asked for Bill Clinton as a negotiator, what a political slap in the face to the Obama reign. Once again the Koreans have shown they have no respect for weakness. My first thought was that the girls were really in harms way on the flight home with Bill Clinton. I could name several women who would agree with that statement and I wonder if Hillery had the same thoughts.
Lucky the fish in our photo. He faces his life head on and succeeds or fails on his own actions.
Maybe its just me but I place my hope in God not politicians, God has never lied to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment