Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Words


From our window on the eleventh floor of the Hilton in San Diego, to bad the Padres weren't playing. I was reminded of something on our cruise by one of our table mates, Chuck from Idaho, after the Cowboys lost to the Vikings. He reminded me of something that broke my heart many, many years ago and put it in a new light. The Cowboys are no longer "America's team" they are "Jerry's team". Reminded of how Mr. Jones treated Coach Landry after purchasing the Cowboys I had to agree with Chuck and wonder if I should remain loyal to a team I have supported since their conception. My conclusion, when Jerry says I'm sorry and gives the team back to its foundations I will become an avid Cowboy fan,.........till then "Go Houston Texans".

2 comments:

  1. I've felt the same way. I do not think Landry would let his players act like big babies. When was the last time have you seen a pro football coach on the side lines in a suit on game day? No class.....

    ReplyDelete