Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Words


My wife has warned me about being political on this blog as she thinks "big brother" is watching and I could have results unintended. I still hold free speech is one of the freedoms we still have left in the good old U.S.A.
So Mr. President your new health care proposal is out today. I don't think I have anything to worry about on "big brother" listening. If you put your Wheaties in a Cheerios box they are still Wheaties. The American people have rejected the big spending agenda of your government. Stated again and again we want a government set forth by the Constitution not a bigger more intrusive federal failure as we have had for the past fifty years.
If you must do something to hang your hat on make it something the people want, there are things that can be done that will improve health care that will not require government involvement and more taxes. Reduce the deficit and lower taxes and America will sing your praises as we begin a real recovery. Keep on as you are going and after a four year presidency America will be saying what an opportunity lost, where do we look now for the leadership we want and deserve. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment