Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ebony


Ebony came to us one night while watching TV in Helena, Arkansas. I was drawn to a scratching on the sliding doors off our den. Upon turning on the light there was a clod of mud the size of my hand with two green eyes showing. She was days old and abandoned in the woods by her mother, we cleand and nursed her intending to take her to the pound when healthy as neither my wife nor myself desired to add to our personal zoo. Upon inquiring with our Vet, we learned that we were the closest thing to animal control in Helena, Arkansas. She is a real con artist that usually gets what she wants and has adopted me as her human.

1 comment:

  1. The other cats use Ebony to wake me up when I'm cat sitting them. She jumps up on the bed and walks all over me - head to toe - until I wake up. And she loves to try and fit herself in my shoes.

    ReplyDelete