Sunday, February 8, 2009

PB (Pea Brain)


The image in the heading is not one of our three cats, just a distant ancestor. This is PB, he came to us from a Prison Farm outside Lake Jackson, Texas. We were unable to obtain his record, though I am sure it was quite extensive even though he was just a kitten.
Never adopt a cat with rings on its tail! His first act of endearment was to open the fireplace hearth, waller in the soot and take a nap on the wife's 3 piece sectional handed down from her grandmother and recently upholstered. He is independent, cantankerous and has adopted my wife as his favorite.

5 comments:

  1. PB's other name is Satan's Spawn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter made a comment on PB she said his other name was Satans Spawn, actuall that is not one of his names but her comment on his nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. It SHOULD be his name though ;) He's MEAN to everyone except Mom and her friend Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PB is an interesting fellow, but he is sweet in his own way. He kept good watch over me the last time I took care of them. I was very sick and PB came by several times and checked on me. He was very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was just worried about his next meal ;) contemplating if he needed to try to eat one of the other cats. lol. I'M KIDDING!!!

    ReplyDelete