Monday, February 9, 2009

Economy

I love to feed the hummers on our patio, they seem willing to make friends and entertain for hours in appreciation for the effort it takes to keep them supplied with nector. I wonder how long I will be able to afford to meet their needs.
One trillion minutes ago Jesus walked upon the earth. I have only walked this same earth for 67 years. Yet I have seen this economy in far worse condition that it is now. We have seen in the last five years an increase in the lack of integrity and morality in all aspects of our nation. And instead of leadership and example from Washington DC we see what has brought us to this condition. We have a president who preaches doom and distruction to advance his agenda and a congress that is led by a lack of basic ethics and morality.
I have continually contacted my representatives and our new president to halt the current path we are on and restore honesty. Yet they are determineed to listen only to themselves and the failed financial leaders who have brought us to where we are. I think they should get back to the basics of the Constitution in washington and concentrate on securing the "Nations Defense and Domestic tranquillity". None of which has anything to do with their personal agendas or growing government. I believe our answer is less taxes on our economy, a balanced budget in our federal and state governments and a return to God and morals all across our nation. I for one am not in favor of passing this debt they propose on to our grandchildren, we should do for them as our parents did for us and pass on a better world than they were handed. Please join me in insisting with our representatives a return to sanity and morality.

1 comment: