Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vacation



This will be my last posting for awhile. My wife and I will be leaving Thursday for San Diego where we will board Friday the Holland America's Vandaam for a cruise to Hawaii. We will be back the first of March and will be posting again then and promise to share some of our trip to Hawaii.

We were stationed there for 18 month while serving in the Marines. We are anxious to see places we didn't get to while stationed there and see what progress has done to those we remember. It will be my wife's birthday while we are at sea and with our 47th anniversary coming in June this is he celebration of both in one.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time George! And don't worry about your precious buddies, especially PB. I will take good care of them. :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete